The Netherlands Bar’s register of legal areas:
The following lawyers are registered in the register of legal areas of the Netherlands Bar Association according to their main (and sub) legal areas:
- Niels Muntjewerff is registered in Personal Injury Law.
- Alfons Dunselman is registered in Insolvency Law.
- Bill de Vis is registered in Environmental Law and Construction Law.
- Peter Keuchenius is registered in Corporate Law.
- Ilse van der Poel is registered in Environmental Law (Environmental Law, Nature Conservation Law, Spatial Administrative Law).
- Annette Mak is registered in Intellectual Property Law and Sports Law.
- Jelle Groen is registered in Public Procurement Law.
- Wiebe Hovingh is registered in Labor Law.
- Annet Lunshof is registered in Family Law (Special Guardian, Divorce, Visitation Rights, Juvenile Protection Law, Mediations, Parenthood and Acknowledgment).
- Frank Wagener is registered in Construction Law.
- Martijn Smit is registered in Corporate Law (Companies, Associations and Foundations, Agency and Distribution, Mergers and Acquisitions, Directors’ Liability, Professional Liability).
- Simone Smit is registered in Agricultural Law and Environmental Law (Environmental Law, Nature Conservation Law, Spatial Administrative Law).
- Stefan Jansen is registered in Insolvency Law.
- Pien Schotman is registered in Contract Law.
- Michael Stork is registered in Contract Law.
- Marjan Hardy is registered in Personal Injury Law.
- Elise Smit is registered in Contract law.
- Daniela Bates is registered in Contract law.
Based on this registration, they are required to earn ten professional development points each calendar year in each registered main legal area according to the standards of the Netherlands Bar Association.